Trauma & PTSD Therapy
EMDR is an effective treatment for trauma and PTSD. Inner Courage LLC has developed the EMDR Therapist Network project to help the public find the skilled EMDR therapists who are "changing lives one EMDR session at a time."
Recently, the website has just undergone a major redesign. Below are some pages about trauma and abuse from our old web design that you may find useful. In the very near future, Inner Courage LLC will be launching a website that will help the public find PTSD and trauma therapists to support their healing.
► TRAUMA & ABUSE
- Types: What are the types of traumas and abuses?
- Symptoms: What are the symptoms of trauma and abuse?
- Grief: What about "normal grief and loss?
- Trauma and Abuse: Resources and Links
- Link to the Veterans Administration(VA): PTSD and Physical Health
- Symptoms: What are the signs and symptoms of PTSD?
- My Doctor: Why hasn't my doctor evaluated me for trauma and PTSD?
- My Counselor: Why doesn't my counselor or therapist use EMDR?
- Link to PDF Article: PTSD and Intimate Relationships
- Human Emotions: What am I feeling?
- Challenges: How are relationships challenged by trauma?
- Problems: Are your relationships in trouble?
- Child Trauma: What Is Child Trauma? What Is Child Abuse?
- ADD/ADHD: Does My Child Have PTSD or ADD/ADHD?
- Bullying: Children & Bullying: How Do We Stop It?
- Prevention: The Oleweus Bullying Prevention Program
- Link to Article by Limber & Nation: Bullying Among Children and Youth
- Link to White House: Examining The Scope Of The School Violence Problem
- Link to the National Institute of Health (NIH): Bullying Widespread in U.S. Schools
- Our Children: Resources & Links